FSU newsletterThe FSUs email newsletter contains updates on current events, contests and much more!
Text FSU to 71441 to opt-in to our text messaging service. We send texts out (usually 1 per week) about FSU news, events and contests.
The following full-time job opportunities are being offered by the FSU. Click/tap the job titles below to view a job description.
The Fanshawe Student Union (FSU) is an organization committed to excellence in service and student support within the diverse student community of Fanshawe College.
The FSU is a student representative body, designed to meet the various needs and expectations of students attending Fanshawe College. We currently operate and maintain two separate buildings on Fanshawes London Campus.
Hospitality Services consists of the Oasis, Catering and Vending Services, and our most popular destination - The Out Back Shack. We service hundreds of customers per day, providing our guests with a wide variety of options and choices.
We are currently seeking temporary full-time (Seasonal) Line Cooks to join the Hospitality Team at one of two locations!
- Providing consistently high-levels of customer service to all restaurant patrons.
- Providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Perform customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times, and ensure that the patron has an enjoyable dining experience.
- Comply with all restaurant policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to respond to instruction, questions, and comments professionally and tactfully
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional appearance and manners
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to perform physically demanding work (i.e. Standing for long periods of time, lifting arm to serve customers over counter) and physically capable of pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Excellent attendance record
Hours of Work: Full-time hours, scheduled 25-44 hours per week.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org