FSU newsletterThe FSUs email newsletter contains updates on current events, contests and much more!
Text FSU to 71441 to opt-in to our text messaging service. We send texts out (usually 1 per week) about FSU news, events and contests.
Free Microsoft Windows or Office for PCs and MACs
Published: July 2012
Step-by-step download instructions:
1. Please visit our eAcademy website (copy and paste the following link): http://fanshawe.onthehub.com
2. In the top right-hand corner of the page, click 'sign in.'
3. Click on the Register button (under Not Registered?) *If you have signed up previously to purchase software through eAcademy, simply sign in with your username and password.
4. Select the first option (I have an institution issued email address) and click Continue.
5. Enter your FOL email address and click Continue. *For new students, see below for information about FOL.*
6. Fill out the account registration form and click Register.
7. You will be taken to a final Registration completed page. An email confirmation will be sent to your FOL account.
8. Check your FOL email account to confirm your sign up with eAcademy. You will be asked to click on a link to sign in.
9. When you are signed in, click the Students tab. The download for Microsoft Windows Professional or Ultimate) and Microsoft Office (Professional Plus or Office 2011 for Mac) will be marked as free.
10. If you experience any difficulties, please contact eAcademy by phone (1-888-396-1447) or online (copy and paste the following link):http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Support/ContactUs.aspx?ws=3e59db12-2d7e-df11-bc53-0030487d8897&JSEnabled=1