Our restaurant has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining areas, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
We will follow all of the Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the province of Ontario, including:
- Parties will maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- We will sanitize each menu before/after each customer use, and provide QR code menus whenever possible.
- All employees must pass a health screening before coming into the restaurant.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- We will post OUR Restaurant Promise at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
YOUR PROMISE TO US:
You agree to follow the Standard Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers adopted by the province of Ontario by:
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless delivery or take-out options.
- If you have any questions about OUR Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.