20 Questions: This Miami girl has a vice for music
1. What is something about you that most people don't know?
I was born in the USA.
2. If you were on a deserted island and could only bring one item or person with you, what would it be?
I would have to go with a boat.
3. What is your greatest indulgence?
Music and movies. I can't live without my 3,000 songs or my 500-movie collection. I know I'm a total dork.
4. What was your favourite television show of all time?
Old school “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”
5. Who is your favourite band/group/musician?
Atreyu, The Bloodhound Gang, AC/DC, Metallica, White Stripes, Less than Jake, Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphy's, NOFX...
6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
7. Who is your role model?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
9. What was your first job?
Cashier at Crappy Tire
10. What is your dream job?
11. What would your last meal be?
Mac & Cheese, mashed potatoes, pizza, coke, ice cream.....who said I was just going to pick one?
12. What stresses you out?
SCHOOL...and money, or lack of should I say?
13. Do you consider yourself a risk taker? If so, what is the biggest risk you've taken?
I am a full-blown risk taker. I moved to another country.
14. If you could foresee the outcome of one event or moment in your life, what would it be?
What kind of life I will have in 15-years.
15. What is your favourite drink?
Pornstars! They're delish!
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be a little richer, not too much, just enough to pay the bills and a little for having fun.
17. What actor would you choose to play you in a movie?
1. I would want to live in Australia
2. Have enough money to have a good life
3. Have a beautiful and healthy family.
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure. Do you need me to walk by again?
20. When and where was your last vacation?
Home sweet home, Miami.