Confidence is key
A majority of women want to know they are worth the chase and therefore (most will) avoid making first contact with a man. Women who exude confidence are primarily what men are looking for when looking for love. Let's face it; if you don't express any form of a confident attitude, you might as well be invisible.
Whether you are thin, curvy or downright gorgeous, nothing is more appealing to a man than a woman who screams confidence.
The truth is no matter who you are; you will still find some form of inadequacies in how you perceive yourself.
The trick is to learn how to mask any flaw you feel you may have, and don't even acknowledge its presence. Look past a little imperfection, as it is absolutely impossible to have no flaws at all. Isn't that what makes us all special and unique anyway?
After acquiring more specific knowledge from the opposite sex, I found the little things that stand out the most with men and what exactly it is they look for when searching for a possible soul mate.
- Confidence without any hesitation ranked in as number one with no hidden message intended. Men observe the way a woman enters a room and all agreed there is nothing sexier or more appealing than a woman who has a good head on her shoulders. A woman who exudes confidence without even saying a word and carries herself with her head held high is a sure turn on for a male. So ladies, the next time you walk into a crowded room, look poised and confident and the rest will surely fall into place.
- Character. We are all individuals in our own right, but what if you knew a way that made you stand out in the slightest way. No intentions necessary. Find a way that makes you unique and be proud of the woman you are.
- Smile. No one is suggesting you walk around with a big smirk on your face 24/7 but also try not to make your face pouty as it will set off the wrong impression you may not want to be giving off.
- Pay attention to your appearance. Let's be realistic here when we say looks do in fact play a big role with how we perceive the opposite sex. I know some ladies who's first question regarding a man is “what does he look like?”
It's not that with time we can't peel down the layers and see a person for who they truly are, but initially it is looks and poise that attract us to someone. That little factor that says you just need to walk up to someone and strike up a conversation has everything to do with how a woman (or man) carries herself.
- Don't be so negative. We have all had our fair share of days that we can't wait to finish and hope we never re-live again. But if you are a person who carries a lot of anger and negativity with you wherever you go, it may just not work to your best advantage. Try to deal with whatever it may be that is making you uneasy and remember to simply not stress the small stuff.
No matter who you are, what you look like or how you view the world, if you are a person who exudes confidence and has a positive outlook on your life you will get noticed in the right way.